The public joint-stock company "Siblitmash" - Russia has 50 years of production experience. The enterprise designs and produces lines,
installations and machines for manufacturing temporary moulds by using any technology: from air impulse to jolt, jolt-squeeze, sand-throwing or vacuum-film moulding.
The Foundry of "Siblitmash" produces iron castings - from sewer manholes and cast-iron fences to heave bed frames of metal-working
equipment. Many of produced foundry machines and mechanisms are firstly tested and approved directly at the plant.
- Moulding machines - designed for manufacture of half-moulds by jolting method with repressing.
- Impulse moulding machines - low-pressure
impulse squeeze moulding machines with frame-lift if half-moulds, for sequential manufacture of bottom and top half-molds from clay-sand mixture.
- Horizontal-plunger cold chamber die-casting
machines - intended for large-scale production of intricate-shape and high-quality casting from non-ferrous alloys.
- Moulding sandslingers.
- Inertia shake-outs for shaking out moulds.
- Automated moulding lines intended for manufacture of ferrous and non-ferrous castings with mass of 10 to 1000 kg and designed on the basis of moulding machines of different types:
vibrating-squeeze, jolt, squeeze, jolt-squeeze and impulse sand compacting.
- Automatic flaskless molding line intended for manufacture of vertically-parted sand molds by the blow-squeeze
- Equipment for coke-oven batteries.
2, Betonnaya Str.,
Sibiryakov-Guardeytsev square, 630024 Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
tel.: (++7 383) 353 4001, fax: (++7 383) 353 4551