CMH is specialized in building machinery for the tilt pour process of permanent mold casting. The company offers a full line of casting
machines designed around that principle to reduce turbulence in pouring, and provide shorter cycle times and less metal for gating. The machines adapt well to most automated foundry equipment.
- Low maintenance due to few moving parts; heavy duty, rugged, and dependable.
- Frame open on 3 sides, plus front and bottom, to facilitate
use of core pulls in 5 directions.
- Twin cushioned tilt cylinders provide a smooth tilting motion from start to stop.
- Twin ram cylinders provide a safety factor, as well as extra holding
pressure and better clamping balance.
- Hydraulic power units available in manual, automatic, or with programmable controllers; sized to facilitate all available accessories at low operating
- Accessories include tie bar extensions, a variety of casting catchers, front ejectors, and adjustable height ejector bumpers.
John Hall - President
C.M.H. MANUFACTURING CO.
1320 Harvard Street, Lubbock, TX 79403, USA
tel.: 806-744-8003, fax: 806-763-9146